YouTube Vanced MOD APK is a well known modded version of YouTube with many features such as adblocking and background playback and many more. Features in all versions are the same. There is a slight difference in the Non-Root however. Since the package name had to be changed, the Google Play Services won’t play along. This means that you have to install additional MicroG package, in order to be able to log-in.
- Download Link
- How to use?
- Whats new?
WHITE + BLACK CRASH FIX
Size: 63.6 MB
⇓⇓⇓ UPDATED!! NEEDED FOR LOGGING IN! ⇓⇓⇓
Size: 11.1 MB
Please note that when switching from black to dark themed versions of the mod , it’s best to remove the previous mod (i.e. the black or dark version)
- No root needed to install
- No need to uninstall official YouTube, can install as a secondary YouTube.
- Works on a Chromecast.
- Whole new ad blacking method
- Simplified mod to enable background playback
- Enable/Disable background playback via Settings
- Force VP9 Codec option for better video quality and lesser bandwidth usage (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Override Max Resolution Limit (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Preferred Video Quality switch (WiFi/Data) (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Enable/Disable Info Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Enable/Disable Suggestions Cards on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Enable/Disable channel branding watermark on videos (Settings -> IYTBP Settings)
- Pinch to zoom enabled on all devices
- With the help of modded microG, Login & Casting works with all features (no ads on external devices not guaranteed)
How to enable Black/Dark theme?
- Click on your profile picture on the top right corner
- Open Settings
- Open Vanced Settings
- Open Layout Settings
- Toggle ON Dark watch & Dark theme
How to fix Login & Chromecast issue?
- Download the modded microG
- Install it as you would normally install any other apk.
MicroG – 0.2.6.17455 or higher required for login
- Casting fixed (Experimental)
- Landscape ads removed
- Background auto repeat fixed
- Search ads are still there (haven’t found a way to remove them)
- Notifications somewhat working (useractions needed)