AdGuard Premium APK is a unique no root ad blocker for Android that removes ads in apps and browsers, protects your privacy, and helps you manage your apps. AdGuard MOD APK easy to set up and get going, but powerful and highly customizable — it has everything you’ll ever need from an Android Adblock tool, and it works both on rooted and unrooted devices.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
AdGuard Premium APK
(Size: 12.1 MB v3.1.17)
AdGuard MOD Lite APK
ARM Version (Size: 11.2 MB v3.0.129)
X86 Version (Size: 11.2 MB v3.0.129)
- Languages: EN, RU [translation: Pavel Bocharov (fin450ret @ w3bsit3-dns.com)]
- Platforms: arm7 +, x86 +
- Unlocked Premium, hidden extra items
- Deep optimized graphics and application resources
- A modification is untied from Google Services
- Optimized application manifest
- Signature changed
- Blocks ads everywhere: Block throughout the whole system. This includes video ads and ads in your favorite apps, browsers, games, and on any website, you can imagine. Dozens of ad filters are available to you and are updated on a regular basis, guaranteeing the best filtering quality.
- Cares about your privacy: We value the privacy of your personal data above anything else. With AdGuard Pro APK Full Download, you will be safe from online trackers and analytics systems that lurk on the web trying to steal your sensitive information.
- Saves your traffic: More ads blocked means fewer ads loaded. Fewer ads loaded means more traffic saved. Simple math by AdGuard Premium APK Download the APK file, install the app and spend your traffic on things you like instead of wasting it on voracious ads.
- You stay in control: It is your device, after all, and you decide what gets filtered and what doesn’t. AdGuard Premium APK Patched a wide range of settings — from basic to ‘pro’ — as well as an Apps Management tool will help you customize the filtering to your liking.
* [Feature] UI in Lithuanian language;
* [Fix(regression)] Filtering log improvements;
* [Fix] Design changes to make the UI look better for color-blind people;
* [Fix] HTTPS Filtering is “Unavailable for your Device”;
* [Fix] Update CoreLibs to 1.3.325.